Elf On The Shelf Donut Recipe
Christmas Elves are Santa’s little helpers. They are here to help Santa light up Christmas and spread the Christmas spirit. This fun breakfast or dessert plate is not only fun to make but super easy. Don’t worry, you won’t have to make donuts into the shape of an elf! In fact, if you have a donut pan, you won’t even have to worry about making the shape of the donuts. These Elf donuts are made simply with Funfetti cake mix, Christmas colored frosting, sprinkles, and your choice of a Christmas Elf!
Here are a few of Santa’s helpers to choose from:
- Alabaster Snowball: The elf in charge of the naughty and nice list.
- Bushy Evergreen: The magic toy-making machine
- Pepper Minstix: He is the guardian of the secret of Santa’s village
- Shinny Upatree: Santa’s oldest friend
- Sugarplum Mary: Head of sweet treats! She would be perfect!
Enjoy your Elf Donuts and make this Christmas magical!